Total Education Solutions (TES) is a leading national provider of special education compliance and staffing solutions to public and private education organizations. TES provides quality special education solutions under contract with school districts; county offices of education; special education governing entities; public, charter, and private schools; and institutes of higher learning.
Special Education Teacher Bilingual Resource Specialist K-8
Total Education Solutions (TES) is the leading national provider of outsourced special education compliance and staffing solutions to public education agencies. TES currently provides compliance and staffing solutions to over 200 public and charter school sites, representing 70 school districts and 35 Special Education Governing Entities.
We are currently seeking an outgoing, positive, Special Education Teacher for the Los Angeles area. The hours are flexible between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Position structure is flexible for someone interested in growing with a well established company. The role can be split between providing classroom instruction and case management. Will consider part-time Case Manager or part-time Resource Specialist.
* Must be bilingual in Spanish/English
* Must hold a valid California Credential in Special Education
* Must have a multiple subject CSET
* Passed the CBEST
* A team player, detail-oriented, flexible, consistent and reliable, able to work under only minimal supervision and willing to work with multiple staff across partnering agencies
* Must have a working knowledge of modern office technology, equipment and procedures
* Experience in compliance monitoring of state and federal regulations regarding special education, including facilitating IEP meetings, required. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required.
* A valid California drivers license and automobile insurance
If you enjoy working with students who seek to grow and develop their academic and career skills, please submit your resume or contact:
In addition, we also provide employment opportunities Occupational Therapists, School Psychologists, Speech-Language Pathologists, and Adaptive Physical Education Teachers.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, a 24 hour nurse hot-line, prepaid legal program, and much more.
SPED LIFE CEBU